Study Regularly for Success
· Your revision should be completed well before your exams. Concentrate on the important topics, diagrams and formulae.
· Go through the summary and notes you have made while revising
· Practice Mathematics one hour every day to overcome the fear and anxiety.
· Practice old question papers. These give you a clear clue as to what examiners generally look for.
· Memorize essential facts and formulas. Study essential facts and formulas more intensely so that you can recollect them better.
· Writing an answer is the best way to revise. Write out likely questions and answer them
· Make up questions that you think could be on the exam day and try to answer them.
· Avoid looking for reasons not to do work
Tip: When you are well prepared you experience less stress
IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan